Monday, December 27, 2010

Your Purpose in Life Editorial

Ever wondred about your purpose in Life ???


(I mean, who hasn't ??)

I know I do that a lot, especially when things don't go my way


At such times, I do wonder what am I supposed to do in Life
if not to fulfill my dreams and be happy

Face it, the whole purpose of life is to LIVE it
Most of us just get by in existing and even that is not easy
Actually, its not easy because it is NOT our purpose

When we live purposely, its a breeze .

Have you ever had times when everything just flowed smoothly
and paths opened up for the task to get complete

THAT is what I am talking about
A Life when it is lived on and with purpose is like that
A Smooth flow

So, of course when we encounter obstacles,
it means we are not on the right path ... right??



So then, does it mean we should give up??

Well, Here's the thing
Obstacles are also known to strengthen us



Some obstacles need to be resisted,
some need to be worked on
and some to be dodged around like water flowing over rocks

The wrench (so to speak) in the works is knowing which one is which



And therein lies both the sting and ecstasy of Life
(when it is also that I question my purpose in Life

)

Its a mystery that unfolds only on living Life and
not merely existing ..

Believe me, when I say this
And its not easy for me to accept this

But when you feel pain or anguish, its Life preventing
you from living a secnd rate existence
Its Life giving you another chance to LIVE
CARPE DIEM anyone???













No comments:

Post a Comment